since Wikileaks is under sustained DDoS attack for a week and all mirrors have been taken down
by the attackers, I think it is a good opportunity to play a game called “MirrorIt!” and study a little more thing called streisand effect.
So, what are the rules?
1) Download as much files as you can from the mirrors below.
2) If all mirrors are unavailable at the moment, search Twitter for #wlmirror.
3) Upload those files anywhere you can and publish links on Twitter with hashtag #wlmirror.
4) (Optional, but recommended) Read the contents of the files to find out what is someone trying to hide from you. Of course don’t forget to discuss your findings with our friends, colleagues, family members and people online.
5) We – eg. “The good guys” win if the files will be so widespread they will be unstoppable.
6) They – eg. “The bad guys” win if they manage to make unavailable each copy of those files.
7) It might be tight, so get involved right now!
8) Good luck and have fun!
*** Mirrors of multiple files (known to work recently) ***
http://wikileaks.org (Official Wikileaks site)
http://isax7s5yooqgelbr.onion/ (Official Wikileaks site as a Tor hidden service)
*** Latest GIFiles ***
*** Syria files ***